Joseph R. Winn
Mr. Winn is AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell®, the highest recognition possible in the legal industry, for his professionalism and ethics.
- 1979, California and U.S. District Court, Eastern District of California
- 1981, U.S. District Court, Northern District of California and U.S. Court of Appeals, 9th Circuit
- McGeorge School of Law, University of the Pacific, J.D., 1979
- New York University, B.A., 1969
- Certified Specialist, Family Law, The State Bar of California Board of Legal Specialization, 1988
- Capt., USAF, 1969 – 1974
Associations and memberships
- Sacramento County Bar Association (Member, Family Law Section; Past Secretary, Treasurer, Vice Chair, Chair, Five Year Term)
- State Bar of California (Member, Family Law Section)
- Temporary Judge, Sacramento, El Dorado and Placer County Superior Courts
Winn & Winn serves clients in Sacramento, El Dorado and Placer Counties
as well as throughout Northern California.